Tuesday 7 November 2017

For richer, for richer????

I really hate the new whatsapp idea of statuses which keep flowing and have consumed a lot of my data bundles.By the way at times there is really interesting stuff worth data consumption and its  where I watched a video that got me wondering what has befallen our societies. In this video a woman exchanging marriage vows in probably a church (the location is not clear) where she is instructed to say “for richer for poorer”. Instead she says for richer for richer and the people were all agog plus his upcoming husband too. However what I see in the eyes of this lady regardless being teary is disobedience and  greed,  trying to send a signal of “hey I am not going be on your side when you get broke” to the husband. This clearly shows the rising of a money wanting generation of girls and I am not saying all of them do, some don’t really care about that. I partly shared my thought about this video on Facebook and one of my friends told me how a tongue can create, which I agree with. But when it comes to money related issues people claim wealth by using their tongue and don’t work hard thereby ending up broke. I have witnessed many weddings happen but no one has defied the instructor’s orders but a great deal have been successful in their marriages and are rich. Now here comes this lady replying her own things. I know some might get surprised by a youth looking at this as a 90 year old but lately young couples mainly get attracted to partners mainly because of their financial stands. Many marriages have broken up just because of being based on money and other materialistic things that may fade away. 
Anyway this lady failed to be obedient to whoever was instructing her what to say, fact being you are not forced to choose a church in which you are to get married. They also go through a pre-marriage counseling and are told how to behave when in a home and submission is part the things told to them. What shows that she might not be submissive is by refusing to say what the instructor told her. If she did that in the multitudes of people what about when they are two people (her and the husband). This clearly indicates she is not ready for poverty regardless of being disobedient. Okay yes no one wants to be poor but we should let our minds be prepared for anything that might come, besides life is not a straight line.
  well, this is my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. I believe too believe in being open minded especially while in relationships because you may not be able to predict your fate.

    ReplyDelete